It’s been almost a year but today I did my initial commit to the new Convergence Jukebox 2 software. Users wont find much difference between the two versions other than the Jukebox 2 GUI code is written using Kivy. My belief is that a Kivy base will allow me to speed up new features for Convergence Jukebox 2, many of which I have preliminary working Python code for.
During the year of re-coding errors on the Github site were reported –primarily missing files– which I took time this morning to fix. Everything from a Windows OS perspective appears to be working and I updated the associated readme’s to explain how to use the software.